Avery Weigh-Tronix 370/375 Counting Scales
Counting accuracy is important whether your application is document distribution, shipping and receiving, job picking or factory-wide inventory management. Inaccurate counts cost you reputation if you deliver short to a customer and profits are lost if you deliver too many. GSE precision parts counting systems are designed to provide years of reliable performance in a variety of environments and applications. Intuitive, easy-to-use counting and weighing routines range from one keystroke operation to cycle counting with data acquisition for a complete inventory management solution from small electronic components to expensive machined parts.
Avery Weigh-Tronix 370/375 Highlights
- Bright, LED display is easy to read in any light situation.
- One keystroke toggles between counting and weighing modes.
- Carrying handles facilitate mobility for counting or weighing in different areas.
- Communicate with printers, computers, and other peripheral devices using fixed format tickets and labels.
- Create custom labels with the Custom Transmit Table™ to contain bar code data with APW and TARE weights.
- Counting accuracy is ensured with one million counts (1/1,000,000d) of internal resolution.
- Integrates with UPS Worldship to streamline shipping, receiving, importing, and exporting.
- Model 375 provides the added benefit of numeric keys for manual entry of TARE weight or APW.
- Refer to Specifications for a list of available options on each model.
6lb, 15lb (375 only)
30 lb, 60 lb, 100 lb (370 and 375)
GSE FIR (Finite Impulse Response)
0.017 % max, 350 Ω load cell dependent
5 Point Overload Protection
1 Bi-directional RS232 port
150–115K bps (port 1)
120 VAC 60 Hz Wall transformer Incl. or 12 to 36 VDC
10 VDC, Short circuit protected
(1) 350 Ω load cell
200 mA, Short Circuit protected
Input Signal Connect
6 Conductors with Sense Leads
30 Hour NiMH Battery.
Tray for 8 D-Cells - 60 hours (batteries not included).
Powder Coat Cast Aluminum
12” x 12” Stainless Steel (6 lb, 8” x 10”)
0.8” LED Display
6 Key (370), 18 Key (375) International, Tactile membrane
14.38” W (at handles) x 17.30” L x 5.63” H
Number of Scales
Time Date Clock
Non-Volatile Battery Backed
Half/Full Duplex up to 4000 ft, 115K bps max (uses port 1)
20mA Current Loop
Isolated TX-Active/Passive, RX-Passive, 9600 bps max,
12 VDC, 1000 ft (uses port 1)
Download new firmware via RS232 port
Analog Output Module
16 bit, 0–10 VDC, 0–20 mA, or 4–20 mA
Setpoint Option Module Available
1A AC, 2A DC, Optically isolated